Thursday 27 April 2017

I Love My Grandad / I Love My Granny by Giles Andreae and Emma Dodd (Orchard Books)

A fabulous little cuddle-up title or two, just to show Grandad and Grandma how special they are? Yes indeed, that's a FABULOUS idea!
"I Love My Grandad" is the perfect way to show your grandparents just how much you love them, with a lovely cuddly story or two from Giles Andreae and Emma Dodd.

Adding to the "I Love" range by this very talented duo, Grandparents get their time in the spotlight and we all know just how invaluable they are - and how much they love their grandchildren.

We're very lucky to have awesome Grandparents on both sides of the family and Charlotte loves them all to bits.


Let's take a peek inside this one...

Camping out is even more fun with a Grandparent in tow!
Lovely rhymes and cuddly illustrations are the hallmark of these books.

Let's not forget Grandma / Granny though!

Even more cuddles in the accompanying book. "I Love My Grandad" and "I Love my Granny" by Giles Andreae and Emma Dodd are both out now, published by Orchard Books (kindly supplied for review).